- Business Foundation
- Exporting and importing meta models
- Extending meta models
- Filtering and sorting
- Generating typed business foundation classes
- SQL Meta Model
- Working with entity objects
- Working with SQL Records
- Business Meta Model
- Bundles and packages
- Catalog content provider
- Product variants
- Related entries
- Using a CMS-style rendering template
- Working with the Catalog as IContent
- Assets and media
- Meta Data Plus
- Scheduled Jobs
- Warehouses and inventories
This content is archived. See latest version here.
Last updated: May 28 2015
Replacing the default editor
The Commerce Manager Framework meta field data types include a long HTML meta field. By default, this field is editable using a simple textbox editor in the Catalog Management subsystem (legacy) section of Commerce Manager. However, you can enable a WYSIWYG editor control to be used instead.
Enabling the WYSIWYG editor control
Make the following changes in the Commerce Manager web.config file:
- Set the "value" attribute of the HtmlEditorControl to the path of the CuteEditor Editor Control (eg. ...value="~/Apps/Core/Controls/Editors/CuteEditor/EditorControl.ascx").
- Uncomment the CuteEditorDefaultFilesPath element.