Last updated: Oct 20 2016
Top performance is an essential driver for increasing conversion rates on websites. Episerver is robust and flexible, and scales easily as business grows. The Episerver solution simplifies proper configuration of software components. Performance optimization areas include configuration of common caching schemes, along with appropriate hardware and secured data delivery.
- Many cache configuration and extension possibilities, such as object caching (including custom), output, browser (client), and files.
- Designed for Content Delivery Network (CDN) solutions and load balancing to scale when traffic volumes increase.
- Search-based design and rich search provider capabilities lets you find and deliver content faster.
- Flexible catalog design lets you build high-performing websites by grouping products using categories.
- Support for common industry performance optimization including minification, bundling and HTTP compression.
- Support for load testing of applications and monitoring using common industry tools.
- Caching in Episerver
- Caching in Commerce
- Configuring application settings in Episerver
- Deployment scenarios
- Guidelines for working with catalogs
- Performance optimization for Commerce