Last updated: Oct 20 2016
Episerver is built with flexible integration in mind, providing many options to extend your solutions and make it communicate with external systems, such as CRM, ERP, DAM and PIM systems. There are numerous integration points available supporting many integration techniques. Create your own customized component for re-use and sharing across multiple solutions.
- Use the Episerver Service API to integrate using common data exchange formats.
- Create a custom integration using your own .NET-based component.
- Create your own customized component to re-use and share across solutions.
- Use ready-to-use providers for central areas:
- Build customized add-ons for integration with the Episerver plug-in areas:
- Gadgets added to the dashboard and editing side panels.
- Customized administration views in the administrator interface.
- Scheduled jobs to run your own customized batch updates.
- Add your own or third-party items to the global menu.
- Customized visitor group criteria for personalizing content.
- Dynamic content for inline elements in rich text.
- Blocks used in content areas and rich text, or as properties.
- Save implementation time through ready-to-use add-ons from the Episerver Add-on Store.
- Developing add-ons
- BLOB storage and providers
- Adding search providers
- User interface
- Authentication and authorization
- Content providers
- Dynamic content
- Personalization and visitor group criteria