Last updated: Nov 01 2018
Globalization features include display of both website content and the user interface, in multiple languages. The Episerver information structure is built for easy managment of content translation. All types of content are supported, using either the same domain name, or a domain name with a language prefix. You also can set up language-specific websites when the information structure differs between languages.
- Map languages to domains or all languages on the same domain.
- Set fallback and replacement languages for most content types.
- Localize user interfaces, for editors working in a multiple language environment.
- Set access rights on languages in the editorial interface for most content types.
- Manage "non-latin" languages and right-to-left website display.
- Manage content translation using external service extensions.