Last updated: Oct 20 2016
Cloud services can be a cost-efficient way to implement and manage websites in a multi-site environment. Cloud services in Episerver are provider-based, and built allowing for flexible enterprise site management in a hosting environment of your choice. There are a number of built-in features available to support cloud deployment.
- Use Digital Experience Cloud (DXC) Service from Episerver for cloud-based services with high availability and connectivity, and with applications always on the latest technology updates.
- Easy deployment using common deployment methods supported by most environments.
- Providers available for event management and BLOB storage.
- Providers available for Azure and Amazon.
- Deploying to Azure
- Deploying to Amazon
- BLOB storage and providers
- Event management and event providers