Introduction - Blazor + Episerver blog series
Following my presentation and demo of Blazor + Episerver Content Delivery API in Sydney at the Episerver Developer Meetup - July 2019. I've decided to start a series of blog posts to share the content with the global community.
For those that attended the Sydney meetup, thank you, I had a great time building the proof of concept and I'm keen to expand on it over the coming weeks.
Here is the Blazor slide deck from the meetup: http://bit.ly/2LmbP3N
This first post in the series is mostly just to announce the series, share the slide deck, and get some general interest going.
In the next post, I'll share some code (via github) including Client-side and Server-side Blazor running against Episerver Content Delivery API
Anyone eager to get a headstart can have a look at these references (included in the slide deck);
- Blazor Official Site: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/apps/aspnet/web-apps/client
- Blazor Official Documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/aspnet/core/blazor/?view=aspnetcore-3.0
- Blazor Video Steven Sanderson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RfUPr0KrSM
- Blazor Official Blog announcing release: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/aspnet/blazor-now-in-official-preview/
- Episerver Content Delivery API Developer Guide: https://world.episerver.com/documentation/developer-guides/content-delivery-api/
- Episerver Content Delivery API Reference: https://sdk.episerver.com/ContentDeliveryAPI/2.x/Index.html
Blog Series Updates:
2019-07-27 - Code available on GitHub - https://world.episerver.com/blogs/darren-s/dates/2019/7/code---blazor--episerver-blog-series/