New way to create Azure Commerce site in 8.12.0
EPiServer.Commerce 8.12.0 was released and it includes new way to create new EPiServer Commerce site that’s Azure compatible.
We just need to do some simple steps:
- Open Visual Studio, select Tools > Extensions and Updates menu. In the dialog, select Online and Search EPiServer CMS Visual Studio Extension then install extenstion.
- Create a new project by selecting New > Project > Visual C#, and then EPiServer > EPiServer Web Site. In the dialog select Empty, uncheck "Add EPiServer Search".
- Install the NuGet package EPiServer.Commerce, to 8.12 at least.
- Install the NuGet package EPiServer.Commerce.Azure to the project.
- Remember that run update-epidatabase in Package Manager Console.
Now we have a new site that compatible with Azure and ready for Azure deployment.
Refer to http://world.episerver.com/documentation/Items/Developers-Guide/EPiServer-Commerce/8/Deployment/deploying-commerce-to-azure-web-apps/
to deploy it to Azure Web Apps
May 26, 2015