Views: 7906
Number of votes: 1
Average rating:

Windows Live Writer, EPiServer CMS 5 R2 SP1 and enableXmlRpcHeader

Hi,

Last friday we updated our site to EPiServer CMS 5 R2 SP1! We missed  a few things and therefore the blog module stopped working for a couple of days. But thanks to Magnus Paulsson and his blog post we have fixed that issues today and it should now work like it always has. :)

Just follow our guidelines and you should be up and running in no time! :)

If you experience the same problem that we did when upgrading your site to SP1, you should look for a tag at the blog pages source code, view source in your browser…

   1: "EditURI" type="application/rsd+xml" href=http://world.episerver.com/Util/xmlrpc/… title="edit uri" />

If you cant find this tag you will have to insert a new property in you site section in web.confg.

<siteSettings enableXmlRpcHeader="true" .../>

That is all! Now your blog module should start working again. :)

Have a nice day! :)

Jan 27, 2009

Please login to comment.