Episerver World Community Week: September 28th - October 2nd
I am pleased to announce and host Episerver World Community Week, coming up from Monday, September 28th to Friday, October 2nd.
Episerver World Community Week features a series of 1 hour webinars that focus on the key parts of the Episerver platform, presented by the Episerver team and some of the top members of the Episerver Community, the Episerver MVPs. Each day from 8:00-9:00am Central Time (2pm BST / 3pm CET / 8am CT), we'll cover the current and future state of the platform, and provide some real-life case studies and usage of the platform.
To register for the webinars, please visit this link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/325774709664111118
So what will be covered? Great question!
Day 1: Cloud - Monday, September 28th
What is Cloud at Episerver? Why should you use DXP? From DXP's deployment APIs to smooth deploy, you'll hear about how development teams are utilizing the platform to be more responsive, more efficient, and more productive. You'll also hear about what can you expect out of the future of Cloud at Episerver.
- John Håkansson - Director, Product Management, Cloud (Episerver)
- Chris Banner - Director, Software Engineering (Episerver)
- Anders Wahlqvist - Manager, Software Engineering (Episerver)
- Alf Nilsson - Technical Delivery Director (TietoEVRY), Episerver MVP
- Johan Kronberg - Software Architect (TietoEVRY), Episerver MVP
Day 2: Content - Tuesday, September 29th
I bet you've been hearing a lot about headless recently. Why should you use headless, and how have Episerver customers used headless for their solutions? Also, what's the future of Episerver with .NET Core? We'll tell you all you need to know.
- Martin Ottosson - Director, Product Management, Content (Episerver)
- Mark Hall - Director, Innovation & Transformation (Episerver)
- Jacob Khan - VP, Global Solution Architecture (Episerver)
- Khurram Khan - Technical Consultant (Vattenfall), Episerver MVP
Day 3: Commerce - Wednesday, September 30th
What's happening with Commerce Cloud? With updates to the CSR, to new functionality with a built-in PIM, you'll learn about how you can build a powerful Commerce solution with the Episerver platform. You'll also hear about the different implementation approaches between Episerver Commerce Cloud and B2B Commerce Cloud by Insite.
- Christian Schlosser - Director, Product Management, Commerce (Episerver)
- Jeff Natkze - Associate VP, Product, Commerce (Episerver)
- Lori McDonald - President & CEO (Brilliance Business Solutions), Episerver MVP
Day 4: Intelligence - Thursday, October 1st
Are you using data to understand your visitors? Learn about how you can use Episerver's Intelligence Cloud to configure and create custom tracking for your solution, or to integrate multiple solutions from various platforms by using identity stitching and data enrichment. You'll also hear about how Episerver uses natural language processing (NLP) to build interest profiles.
- Kevin Li - Sr. Director, Product, Intelligence (Episerver)
- Thiago Galery - Manager, Data Science (Episerver)
- Zsolt Pocsaji - Sr. Director, Software Engineering, Intelligence (Episerver)
- Kevin Schofield - Director, Digital Marketing (Verndale), Episerver MVP
Day 5: Add-Ons & Marketplace - Friday, October 2nd
Are you extending the Episerver platform, or interested in learning how to build add-ons? Join this session to hear about how to create add-ons for the Episerver platform, then promote and share them to the greater Episerver community. NuGet? Marketplace? What are they and what's the difference? You'll find out!
- Nicholas Rohr - Manager, Global Alliances (Episerver)
- Allan Thraen - Partner, Technical Consultant (CodeArt DK), Episerver MVP
- Marija Jemuović Delibašić - Episerver Architect, Team Lead (Geta), Episerver MVP
Once again, registration is required to attend the webinars. To register, visit: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/325774709664111118
See you there!