How to use PropertyXhtmlString in a Dynamic Content in CMS 6 R2
I got a problem when I was trying to use the WYSIWYG editor inside the Dynamic Content editor. The problem it seems is that the SavePageHandler in the PageBase on the edit page is not set.
This result in that the check IsNewPage will fail when the editor tries to find the EditorCssPaths.
The quick fix to this is to make your own variant of the PropertyXhtmlString like this
- public class PropertyXhtmlStringV2 : PropertyXhtmlString
- public override IPropertyControl CreatePropertyControl()
- return new PropertyXhtmlStringV2Control();
- public class PropertyXhtmlStringV2Control : PropertyXhtmlStringControl
- public override void CreateEditControls()
- (this.Page as PageBase).SavePageHandler = new SaveCurrentPage(this.Page as PageBase);
Apr 27, 2011