7 new EMVPs
On behalf of the EMVP Board, we're very happy to announce 7 new EMVPs today, growing the Episerver Most Valuable Professional program to a total of 37 elite members.
They have all made significant contributions in 2017 (and many for several years), sharing their knowledge, ideas and skills with the entire community of Episerver partners and customers, and for that they are awarded the EMVP status.
Congratulations to the new EMVPs as well as their parent organisations:
- Aria Zanganeh, Levo Group, Australia. Developer EMVP
- Erik Henningson, Kruso, Sweden. Developer EMVP
- Erik Norberg, Avensia, Sweden. Developer EMVP
- Joel Yourstone, Avensia, Sweden. Developer EMVP
- Josef Ottosson, Cygni, Sweden. Developer EMVP
- Lori McDonald, Brilliance, United States. Digital Strategist EMVP
- Matthew Mols, Making Waves, United States. Developer EMVP
Well done, and welcome aboard!
Remember: The EMVP Board meets in the beginning of every quarter to review nominees for EMVP status. Feel free to send any new nominations to allan (at) episerver (dot) com.
Allan Thraen & Chris Sharp