Last updated: Feb 06 2015
GlobalLink Connect for Episerver by Translations.com
As an Episerver Add-on partner, Translations.com brings specific expertise in translation and globalization by providing services and solutions that extend the capabilities of the Episerver Digital Experience Cloud™.
GlobalLink Connect for Episerver, first established in 2008, lets global marketers easily launch and maintain multilingual content without ever leaving the platform. GlobalLink Connect supports the latest version of Episerver CMS and Episerver Commerce, and versions dating back since the integration was first built.
Translations.com also offers GlobalLink Connect adaptors for various PIMs, marketing automation systems, databases and other backend repositories. For information see PartnerLink Partners.
Key features of GlobalLink Connect for Episerver
- Translate both Episerver Commerce and CMS content
- Coordinate and collaborate with multiple suppliers:
- Manage quotes, approvals & workflows in one place
- Combine internal resources with external vendors
- Quality scoring and reporting
- Centralized translation memory
- Translate and review in context, not as separate text strings
- Visually model translation workflows, including: Drag and drop to create your own workflows
- Contextual intelligence
- Human translation (HT), Machine translation (MT) or MT & HT hybrids
- Manage your brand and your terminology
- Instant reporting
- Submit any offline file format for translation
- Reduce your translation costs – internal and external
- Deploy global content faster
- Eliminate manual file export, cutting and pasting
- Reduce in-country review effort by reviewing in context
- Translate online and offline content using similar processes
- Work with multiple translation vendors and/or internal resources
- Make decisions based on real-time business intelligence reporting
- No-brainer ROI
The following image shows how to access the GlobalLink dashboard.
The following image shows the GlobalLink dashboard.
Note: See Add-ons platform compatibility for supported platform versions and installation information.
- Requires a license from GlobalLink Connect.
GlobalLink Connect for Episerver