About Episerver App Marketplace
The Episerver App Marketplace is a source for customers to find additional solutions - applications, integrations, and connectors to Episerver, that broaden their users digital experience into a complete solution.
Marketplace includes the following types of apps and integrations:
- Third-Party MarTech & Back-office Connectors
Apps that exchange data between Episerver and third-party systems, or allow third-party systems to operate within the Episerver environment, either on the presentation or application, or data tiers.
- Presentation Layer Apps
- Embedded Apps
Apps that add new capabilities to the Episerver editor UI, or enhance existing capabilities within the platform.
The options below are available for listing apps and integrations.
Episerver verified app:
- Apps or integrations that are integrated into the code of an Episerver customer’s website.
- Can be put into a NuGet package.
- Includes documented test cases and associated support documentation.
- Complies with Episerver security, user interface, and integration standards.
- Quality assurance is done by the tech partner.
Episerver certified integration:
- Does not directly integrate into the code of a customer’s website.
- Certified by design review with the Episerver Marketplace team, and showing a demonstration capability of the integrated solution.
See the following regarding design and verification of Marketplace apps and integrations:
Complete this form to apply for the Episerver App Marketplace program.
Last updated: Dec 05, 2019