Per Magne Skuseth
About meCTO @ https://omnium.no
|Alias||Per Magne Skuseth|
Visit my blog
My latest blogposts
The Content Inspector is an open source addon for Episerver which helps you get a better overview and improved navigation of complex content...
Posted:Apr 21, 2017 | Views: 9255 | Rating:
A checkboxlist/SelectMany property will by default render a single vertically aligned list of checkboxes in the Episerver UI. This is fine for most...
Posted:Aug 30, 2016 | Views: 3350 | Rating:
Many users use blocks in their XhtmlString properties. However, when an XhtmlString field is being indexed by EPiServer Find, the block content doe...
Posted:Jan 27, 2016 | Views: 4491 | Rating:
Since EPiServer 9.0.0, EPiServer.Core.PropertyList<T> has been available through the API. Keep in mind that this is a pre-release API, as document...
Posted:Nov 02, 2015 | Views: 15516 | Rating:
I’ve uploaded a new version of EPiCode.InspectInIndex to the EPiServer Nuget feed. If you have not heard of InspectInIndex before, you should check...
Posted:Oct 08, 2015 | Views: 2478 | Rating:
My latests forum threads
My latests forum posts
- 193278-Facets with 0 Count
- 193254-Facets with 0 Count
- 190410-Block type tool tip
- 185271-Custom Content Provider Media
- 185270-Root Content Folder for Custom Navigation Component
- 183926-Is indexing instances of EPiServer.Core.ContentFolder required?
- 180865-Search on the basis of category in unified Search ( Episerver Find )
- 180863-Search on the basis of category in unified Search ( Episerver Find )
- 180352-Unwanted synonyms in EPiServer Find
- 180350-Custom Content Provider With 60,000+ Images