Marius Slette Johansen
About meWorking mostly with .NET solutions; EPiServer Community, EPiServer CMS, Relate+, counseling, pm, solution architect.
|Alias||Marius Slette Johansen|
|Blog||Marius Slette Johansen|
My latest blogposts
The record industry is constantly complaining, suing and threatening that the Internet is killing music with it’s low cost modernistic ways of...
Posted:Sep 16, 2011
The recent weeks and months have included a stream of updates to my Flash players on various devices. It almost seems that every time I fire up a...
Posted:Sep 07, 2011
Reading CSS can be a hassle some times, and when you are a developer used to writing code that has indenting as a true and tried method of...
Posted:Jun 01, 2011
I had a thought at lunch today; A project is like a Rubik’s Cube. A project is defined as “a time limited one off task” (read more here), where...
Posted:May 30, 2011
I recently visited an old favorite MTB company called Haro Bikes. After the initial selection process of wether I would like to look at this or tha...
Posted:May 25, 2011
My latests forum threads
- Extend the User object - Would you?
- Advanced poll - Product Feature rating
- Rating: Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down
- Adding a user to Groups on logging in
- GetAccessRights(IUser) for room returns nothing... why?
- Language Recourses in Community
- Recompile admin?
- Querying for Forums
- DirectMessaging : Quirk, bug or am I lost?
- Encrypting Community content
My latests forum posts
- RE: UserQuery - Filter on club-membership#51552
- RE: UserQuery - Filter on club-membership#51510
- RE: Creating a custom attribute for IUser#51509
- RE: Extend the User object - Would you?#42001
- RE: Security admin access for club elements#41879
- RE: Advanced poll - Product Feature rating#39943
- RE: Rating: Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down#39484
- RE: Adding a user to Groups on logging in#39232
- RE: Adding a user to Groups on logging in#39161
- RE: Adding a user to Groups on logging in#39156
Your Forum Subscriptions
You have chosen to subscribe to the following forum threads. If you want to end the subscription for a specific thread, navigate to the thread and click the unsubscribe button: