About meI am the Development Director of the Episerver team at Redweb. Redweb is based in Bournemouth an builds large scale CMS builds for companies, charities and government bodies on a range of CMS platforms.
My latest blogposts
Scheduled jobs are a great way to write code that can run periodically and perform actions on your CMS or Commerce system through the Episerver API...
Posted:Nov 28, 2018 | Views: 1246 | Rating:
We have implemented as per the guide here https://world.episerver.com/documentation/developer-guides/CMS/security/integrate-azure-ad-using-openid-...
Posted:Nov 22, 2018 | Views: 411 | Rating:
Episerver World One of the great benefits about working with Episerver as a platform, is the great Episerver World area. For those who are new or...
Posted:Jul 17, 2018 | Views: 960 | Rating:
Come join us @ Redweb on Wed 18th July next week (moved due to football) down in sunny Bournemouth for a nice evening of chatting about Episerver...
Posted:Jul 09, 2018 | Views: 518 | Rating:
Earlier this year in update 210 https://world.episerver.com/releases/episerver---update-210/ called Automatic Image Optimization The release...
Posted:May 14, 2018 | Views: 901 | Rating:
My latests forum threads
- Cut & Paste Not Working (CMS 11.4.0 & Commerce 11.8.2)
- DefaultSynchronizedUsersRepository not set correctly for IQueryableNotificationUsers
- Content Approvals With Azure AD
- AB Testing Not Working (EPiServer.CMS 11.4.0, EPiServer.Marketing.Testing 2.5.0
- Episerver Commerce Purchase Order Conversion Issues (Commerce 11.8.2)
- Cart Merge Issues (Commerce 11.8.2)
- IOwinContext in Scheduled Job
- Impersonating Customer Context Internal Cach Error (Commerce 11.8.2)
- Insight/Profile Store Installation Issue
- Episerver Draft Preview 404 (CMS version 11.4.0)
My latests forum posts
- MenuPin -v10.1.4 not compatible with Episerver.CMS.UI 11.14.1#200646
- MenuPin -v10.1.4 not compatible with Episerver.CMS.UI 11.14.1#200645
- Unexplained 302 redirect that adds trailing slash? Check your file/folder structure. #200644
- What is the proper way of assigning value to order attribute#200637
- Cut & Paste Not Working (CMS 11.4.0 & Commerce 11.8.2)#200605
- Cut & Paste Not Working (CMS 11.4.0 & Commerce 11.8.2)#200603
- What are the things to be included as properties in page type? #200600
- Customize multiple choice form field value separator #200599
- What is the proper way of assigning value to order attribute#200598
- Page Link Example Needed#200597