About meI am the Development Director of the Episerver team at Redweb. Redweb is based in Bournemouth an builds large scale CMS builds for companies, charities and government bodies on a range of CMS platforms.
My latest blogposts
In this blog I'm going to cover a few things around Episerver Find / Elastic search and how some of the underlying code for Episerver works when...
Posted:Mar 19, 2019 | Views: 578 | Rating:
In this blog post I’ll be following up with the second part in my developer focused series on the Episerver Commerce platform. Introduction to...
Posted:Mar 12, 2019 | Views: 937 | Rating:
Recently at the Episerver London meetup I did a presentation on Episerver Commerce and it was suggested to break it down in to a set of blog posts ...
Posted:Feb 22, 2019 | Views: 403 | Rating:
Scheduled jobs are a great way to write code that can run periodically and perform actions on your CMS or Commerce system through the Episerver API...
Posted:Nov 28, 2018 | Views: 1943 | Rating:
We have implemented as per the guide here https://world.episerver.com/documentation/developer-guides/CMS/security/integrate-azure-ad-using-openid-...
Posted:Nov 22, 2018 | Views: 1022 | Rating:
My latests forum threads
- Reloading Custom Data From Find Index
- Cut & Paste Not Working (CMS 11.4.0 & Commerce 11.8.2)
- DefaultSynchronizedUsersRepository not set correctly for IQueryableNotificationUsers
- Content Approvals With Azure AD
- AB Testing Not Working (EPiServer.CMS 11.4.0, EPiServer.Marketing.Testing 2.5.0
- Episerver Commerce Purchase Order Conversion Issues (Commerce 11.8.2)
- Cart Merge Issues (Commerce 11.8.2)
- IOwinContext in Scheduled Job
- Impersonating Customer Context Internal Cach Error (Commerce 11.8.2)
- Insight/Profile Store Installation Issue
My latests forum posts
- How to change View of EPiServer froms?#202434
- Backups of DXC databases and blobs from PaaS Portal#202433
- Deleting media in PIM does not properly remove the image from Epi CMS#202315
- Deleting media in PIM does not properly remove the image from Epi CMS#202314
- Reloading Custom Data From Find Index#202235
- Reloading Custom Data From Find Index#202147
- Reloading Custom Data From Find Index#202139
- Mixed mode authentication with Azure AD and AspNetIdentity#201977
- Mark page as favourite#201955
- Episerver block template builder#201892