About meWith many years of experience in digital commerce industry, I'm responsible for the direction of our platform here at Episerver
My latest blogposts
In update 174 we shipped a version 11 release of Commerce. This is a semantic versioning major release as part of our continuous release process. T...
Posted:Aug 01, 2017 | Views: 2069 | Rating:
Our new Campaigns and Promotions features have been developed with customer involvement to ensure we are enabling them to reach their business goal...
Posted:Jul 06, 2016 | Views: 1883 | Rating:
We have created a new reference architecture to help guide new solution development with best-practice approaches for digital commerce solutions...
Posted:Aug 21, 2015 | Views: 3791 | Rating:
We have just released updated EPiServer Commerce modules. These modules provide source code for key areas allowing you to quickly integrate to...
Posted:May 04, 2012 | Views: 3682 | Rating:
We have released Service Pack 2 for Commerce 1 R2, it is now available on World. This release contains a large number of bug fixes for the Commerce...
Posted:Mar 30, 2012 | Views: 2889 | Rating:
My latests forum threads
My latests forum posts
- RE: Issues with new developer indexes#194874
- RE: Is Headless Episerver only available on the DXC? #187883
- RE: Is Headless Episerver only available on the DXC? #187880
- RE: Is Headless Episerver only available on the DXC? #187668
- RE: Workflows on Azure#145925
- RE: Commerce Server Folder Stucture?#47377
- RE: Hardcoded check on Product.aspx -- ouch#47376
- RE: Inquiries about EPiServer Commerce ? ? ?#46527
Your Forum Subscriptions
You have chosen to subscribe to the following forum threads. If you want to end the subscription for a specific thread, navigate to the thread and click the unsubscribe button: