My latest blogposts
Thanks to the discussion in the comments on the blogpost written by Johan Björnfot I could simplify the code a lot and remove the HttpModule. Versi...
Posted:Jun 05, 2018
I read this blog post by Mathias Kunto where he says that he will leave my beloved library behind and start using the new Episerver Headless API...
Posted:Apr 06, 2018
This is a quick guide showing how to configure Episerver to use Active Directory instead of Multiplexing/WindowsProvider . This is NOT showing how ...
Posted:Mar 14, 2018
Shows how to easily replace a built in PropertyHandler.
Posted:Jan 25, 2018
New features Support for more built in properties The following properties are now supported out of the box: BlockData bool double ContentArea...
Posted:Dec 29, 2017
My latests forum threads
- How to retrieve all languages of a page with DOJO?
- Custom content provider using FIND - really slow.
- Custom routing with extra parameters in Action method.
- Translate interface for IList<ContentReference> AllowedTypes
- Translate IList property
- Listproperty - TinyMCE problems
- TinyMCE in ListProperty - No styles
- Disable 401 redirect - EPI 7.5 MVC
- Prevent wrapping P tag in TinyMCE editor
- Lucene.Net - Episerver Search errors
My latests forum posts
- RE: How do I remove or hide the Customized Search block type from editors#197227
- RE: MVC Feature Folders and EPiServer? .Net Core and EPiServer?#196496
- RE: Anybody help me?#196401
- RE: Print(Ctrl+P) only Center Column page. Eliminate left, right, header and footer.#195234
- RE: Can't create Alloy project with VS 2017 v15.6.3#189634
- RE: Custom content provider using FIND - really slow.#188644
- RE: Loading Media Takes Hours to Display#184738
- RE: Loading Media Takes Hours to Display#184725
- RE: How to retrieve all languages of a page with DOJO?#184562
- RE: How to retrieve all languages of a page with DOJO?#184558
Your Forum Subscriptions
You have chosen to subscribe to the following forum threads. If you want to end the subscription for a specific thread, navigate to the thread and click the unsubscribe button: