About meSoftware engineer. Author. Husband. Father.
My latest blogposts
In Commerce 10.1, we added a feature to allow you to exclude items from the promotion engine. Some items - such as gift cards - can be seen as...
Posted:Feb 01, 2019 | Views: 394 | Rating:
A while ago I wrote about how you should be aware of IContentLoader.GetChildren<T>(contentLink) here. However, that is only half of story....
Posted:Jan 16, 2019
When we are closing on the end of 2018, it's probably the best time to talk about what future - namely 2019 - has for us. What I can share at the...
Posted:Dec 19, 2018 | Views: 789 | Rating:
If you are selling goods in multiple markets which same currency but with different languages, such as EuroZone, you might notice that while...
Posted:Dec 09, 2018
Even though it is not the best identity management system in the .NET world, ASP.NET Membership provider is still fairly widely used, especially fo...
Posted:Nov 30, 2018
My latests forum threads
My latests forum posts
- Should we deploy multiple catalogs on episerver ecommerce?#201558
- Should we deploy multiple catalogs on episerver ecommerce?#201548
- Promotion number of redemptions#201537
- Ecommerce coupon implementation#201516
- Is it possible to specify markets for NodeContent?#201513
- Slow initial page load in development#201512
- Redemption limit per customer#201511
- Converting Commerce Content Types#201493
- How to allow Catalog to be drag as a link#201392
- How to allow Catalog to be drag as a link#201384