About meMy main focus areas are architecture, design and implementation of online applications such as public web sites and intranets.
My latest blogposts
The Google Maps editor for Episerver has been updated to allow developers to customize settings such as API key, default zoom level and coordinates.
Posted:Sep 26, 2018
Posted:Jul 04, 2017
How do we deploy a website continuously, without any anxiety, downtime, or degraded performance? This post outlines the tools and processes we use ...
Posted:Feb 21, 2017
Episerver recently released a major version update, which comes with a few breaking changes that need to be addressed when upgrading to Episerver C...
Posted:Nov 04, 2016
Markdown is a light-weight text formatting syntax, suitable for multiple channels and content APIs, not just for web pages. In this post we impleme...
Posted:Sep 16, 2016
My latests forum threads
- Anti-forgery validation fails for POST and PUT to REST store
- Episerver Forms breaks PropertyList editor
- Database schema update error when upgrading Find packages
- License information as app settings
- Unable to convert page type when page type name is localized
- Scheduled job log no longer supports HTML?
- Draft master language property values in localized drafts
- TinyMCE plugin in add-on
- GetBySegment ignores language parameter?
- Absolute URL when using Html.CanonicalLink()
My latests forum posts
- Several GroupSettings attributes?#197659
- Several GroupSettings attributes?#197530
- Make LinkItem a valid property type#197124
- GuiPlugin - PlugInArea.AdminMenu#195103
- Only trigger publish events when caused by an editor#195093
- Redirect back to the Page containing the block from Block View result#194997
- Anti-forgery validation fails for POST and PUT to REST store#194835
- Zero downtime deployments#175522
- native.history.js returns 404#160751
- Extending content's context menu within a content area#157887