About meSolutions Architect based out of Boston, MA working for Rightpoint Consulting.
My latest blogposts
Reccently we had a business requirement for setting minimum & maximum limit for blocks in Content Areas. While we can educate the content authors t...
Posted:Oct 07, 2018 | Views: 886 | Rating:
Join us on Tuesday, June 12th 2018 from 5:30 - 7:30 pm for the first Episerver Developer/Editor Meetup in Boston hosted by Rightpoint. Speakers...
Posted:May 29, 2018 | Views: 587 | Rating:
On one of my recent projects, we wanted the ability for content authors to manage a list of items in the dropdown through the CMS. Though, it's...
Posted:Apr 27, 2018 | Views: 757 | Rating:
I recently implemented continous integration & deployment using Visual Studio Team Services in Epi's DXC environment. Though I now feel it's pretty...
Posted:Apr 04, 2017 | Views: 2471 | Rating:
Episerver Certification - Tips & Tricks! Yesterday, I passed the Episerver 9 Certifcation, so sharing my thoughts while it's fresh in my mind....
Posted:Mar 24, 2017 | Views: 5688 | Rating:
My latests forum threads
My latests forum posts
- Stop Words in Unified Search #200519
- EPiServer Find (13.0.1) Sort by Date. The returned Hits is not properly sorted by the sort value#200516
- Generation of URL segment for content#200512
- Extend LinkItemCollection#200465
- Import content from different CMS into episerver database#200041
- IUrlResolver returning null in Initialization Module but not in Scheduled Job#199550
- How can I convert a ContentData object to a ContentReference so that I can get the children of the ContentData object?#199549
- Wrong URLs on indexed content on load balanced site with edit server#199410
- Sending Email after form submission#197552