About meI'm a Solutions Architect at Making Waves. I've been working with Episerver since 2011, concentrating mostly on Commerce implementations and Systems integration.
My latest blogposts
HTTP Caching is a powerful tool for expanding the global reach of your site without having to deploy servers into multiple regions. It enables you ...
Posted:Apr 02, 2018
The Episerver Content Delivery API enables you to access IContent over HTTP for use when building your Episerver site or building external...
Posted:Mar 18, 2018
Pricing in Episerver Commerce uses a number of factors to determine which price to return when it displays a price to a customer or uses a… Continu...
Posted:Nov 30, 2015
My latests forum threads
My latests forum posts
- Content Delivery API - Query content#194662
- Content API should be able to select PropertyModel on more criterias than PropertyType#192505
- Url for catalogue driven page#190044
- Connection strings defined in Azure Portal are still not picked up#190041
- Apply A filter on every search request#189408
- License information as app settings#187747
- Import data from external source functionality on page for Editor#187403
- Restrict available create pagetype for difference sites under same root. #187357
- Get Block which is rendering another block#187259
- Get Block which is rendering another block#187258
Your Forum Subscriptions
You have chosen to subscribe to the following forum threads. If you want to end the subscription for a specific thread, navigate to the thread and click the unsubscribe button: