About meI work as an independent systems architect and developer. <br /> I blog about <a href="http://joelabrahamsson.com/" title="Joel Abrahamssons blog">development with EPiServer and ASP.NET at my personal site</a>, and I also work with a couple of open source projects, <a href="http://pagetypebuilder.codeplex.com/">Page Type Builder</a> and <a href="http://epiabstractions.codeplex.com">EPiAbstractions</a>.<br /> Twitter: <a href="http://twitter.com/joelabrahamsson">@joelabrahamsson</a>
My latest blogposts
Two new chapters. One of them is the first! It has been almost a month since I announced that I'm writing a book about EPiServer 7 development ....
Posted:Sep 16, 2013
In patch 3 for EPiServer 7 CMS there's a nasty little bug that manifests it self on sites built using ASP.NET MVC. After rendering a block that...
Posted:Aug 25, 2013
After years of blogging about EPiServer CMS I decided it was time to get real. I'm happy to announce a little project that I've been working on...
Posted:Aug 20, 2013
Solving a small but tricky problem related to customised rendering of a property in EPiServer 7 with ASP.NET MVC. Starting with the simple stuff we...
Posted:May 21, 2013
Solving a small but tricky problem related to customised rendering of a property in EPiServer 7 with ASP.NET Web Forms. Starting with the simple...
Posted:May 21, 2013
My latests forum threads
- NuGet additions
- XHtmlString properties breaks forms edit mode
- Packaging of custom module
- Custom compontent group in assets pane
- Making custom component in assets pane gain focus and context after reload
- Force full refresh when content of specific type is added to a content area?
- RenderContentData and RenderContentArea with tags parameter
- PageLink(LinkItem, object htmlAttributes)
- Upgrading from 3 to 4
My latests forum posts
- Prevent encoding of attribute in a html element.#82138
- Searching in blocks#75611
- Searching in blocks#75606
- Searching in blocks#75602
- Searching in blocks#75599
- Star och empty-search with UnifiedSearch#75298
- Filter multiple types#75285
- Filter multiple types#75283
- Filter multiple types#75281
- Filter multiple types#75278
Your Forum Subscriptions
You have chosen to subscribe to the following forum threads. If you want to end the subscription for a specific thread, navigate to the thread and click the unsubscribe button: