My latest blogposts
The Image point editor for Episerver CMS can be used together with the Picture helper in ImageProcessor.Web.Episerver to control the cropping of...
Posted:Jan 17, 2019
Earlier this year i wrote about a solution for optimizing the images on your Episerver site. Since then, that solution has been included in...
Posted:Oct 19, 2018
In today’s e-commerce world, with high demanding customers and fear of the mighty Amazon, where should the e-commerce manager get a foothold? This...
Posted:May 29, 2018
Optimizing the file size for the images on a site can really improve page load time. This article shows how you can use ImageProcessor to minimize...
Posted:May 12, 2018
By using the picture element together with ImageProcessor, you can create a robust solution for responsive images. With this solution you can very...
Posted:Mar 19, 2018
My latests forum threads
- Tag user in Project comment not working when using external authentication provider.
- Edit new page in a new language within a Project should have suggestion to translate page
- How do you keep your translations up to date?
- Possible to boost with weights, without using unified search?
- CanonicalLink extension should create an absolute link
- "Exception: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source" when importing or copying pages
- Episerver messing up Json serializer settings(?)
- UI bug in new TinyMCE
- Having trouble with a filter
- DXC Service and SendGrid
My latests forum posts
- How to customize validation message for each field episerver form.#201475
- How to customize validation message for each field episerver form.#200684
- Content Approvals With Azure AD#199818
- Tag user in Project comment not working when using external authentication provider.#199356
- Character limit for XhtmlString#199066
- Edit new page in a new language within a Project should have suggestion to translate page#199028
- How can I find out if a block is being used on any published page?#198372
- Sometimes Hiding Properties in One Block that are used in Different Pages#198297
- How do you keep your translations up to date?#198222
- Merging separate sites and databases into one single DB-mutlisite instance#197923