My latest blogposts
Earlier this year i wrote about a solution for optimizing the images on your Episerver site. Since then, that solution has been included in...
Posted:Oct 19, 2018
In today’s e-commerce world, with high demanding customers and fear of the mighty Amazon, where should the e-commerce manager get a foothold? This...
Posted:May 29, 2018
Optimizing the file size for the images on a site can really improve page load time. This article shows how you can use ImageProcessor to minimize...
Posted:May 12, 2018
By using the picture element together with ImageProcessor, you can create a robust solution for responsive images. With this solution you can very...
Posted:Mar 19, 2018
We’ve all been there. Restoring a copy of the production database on your development or test-environment, start the site and you get a 404. Argh, ...
Posted:Jan 18, 2018
My latests forum threads
- Edit new page in a new language within a Project should have suggestion to translate page
- How do you keep your translations up to date?
- Possible to boost with weights, without using unified search?
- CanonicalLink extension should create an absolute link
- "Exception: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source" when importing or copying pages
- Episerver messing up Json serializer settings(?)
- UI bug in new TinyMCE
- Having trouble with a filter
- DXC Service and SendGrid
- Custom rendering of Episerver Forms only works in edit mode
My latests forum posts
- RE: Character limit for XhtmlString#199066
- RE: Edit new page in a new language within a Project should have suggestion to translate page#199028
- RE: How can I find out if a block is being used on any published page?#198372
- RE: Sometimes Hiding Properties in One Block that are used in Different Pages#198297
- RE: How do you keep your translations up to date?#198222
- RE: Merging separate sites and databases into one single DB-mutlisite instance#197923
- RE: Frustrating Layout of Content Asset Folders#197699
- RE: How to index data from a api in Find#197132
- RE: Make LinkItem a valid property type#197111
- RE: Possible to boost with weights, without using unified search? #197110
Your Forum Subscriptions
You have chosen to subscribe to the following forum threads. If you want to end the subscription for a specific thread, navigate to the thread and click the unsubscribe button: