About meFounder, owner and CTO at Geta the Digital Commerce Agency.
|Blog||User hasn't created blog yet.|
My latest blogposts
With URL Rewrite rules we can easily add CDN support to any site without having to do any code changes or installing anything extra. Read the whole...
Posted:Dec 30, 2017
The Geta extensions, sitemaps and tags packages have been updated. Read more here. Related Posts: Tags version 0.2 released for EPiServer CMS NuGet...
Posted:Dec 16, 2017
This data feed will allow you to easily share your e-commerce sites product data with Google Shopping and other channels. At Geta we’ve used it for...
Posted:Jan 27, 2017
The popular Episerver Languages addon has added supported for exporting and importing content using the widely supported XLIFF format. Read Read th...
Posted:Jan 15, 2017
This is more a reminder for me, but could be useful for others as well. We use the Episerver 404 handler in most if not all of our projects. It doe...
Posted:Nov 03, 2016
My latests forum threads
- customerContact.PreferredBillingAddress = null, throws NullReferenceException
- Episerver Find indexed documents alert
- Commerce Manager and what's supported
- TransferModule, DDS and Episerver 10
- Enable projects
- Block folder language settings
- VirtualPathProvider and GetProvider method
- Zip archive and public addons
- NodeContent and view rendering
- VPP, showinfilemanager based on custom criteria
My latests forum posts
- RE: Get results from epi server find query under specific page#196319
- RE: customerContact.PreferredBillingAddress = null, throws NullReferenceException#184483
- RE: API to get Order details from Epicommerce#181894
- RE: API to get Order details from Epicommerce#181889
- RE: API to get Order details from Epicommerce#181858
- RE: Duplicate xform posts #179206
- RE: Metadata API availability#176701
- RE: Razor views in the protected module doesn't work by virtual path.#175840
- RE: Explicitly show what time zone is the next scheduled date in the Scheduled Jobs admin#175120
- RE: Commerce Manager and what's supported#175029
Your Forum Subscriptions
You have chosen to subscribe to the following forum threads. If you want to end the subscription for a specific thread, navigate to the thread and click the unsubscribe button: