About meMy focus is on the server side and my primary focus is to deliver a first class .NET API for the developers building solutions based on EPiServer.
Visit my blog
My latest blogposts
In EPiServer.CMS.Core.11.8.0 we released a feature (that is somewhat related to GDPR) which is the ability to turn of Visitor Group Personalization...
Posted:Jun 01, 2018 | Views: 418 | Rating:
This time I thought I should share a tip about a component IContentSaveValidate<TContent> that we added a while ago but that perhaps not all are...
Posted:May 22, 2018 | Views: 400 | Rating:
I thought I should share a small tip about a feature that we use internally but that perhaps not all are aware of that it exists. It is probably...
Posted:May 11, 2018 | Views: 623 | Rating:
Episerver Content Delivery API delivers content through Urls like: http://<your-site-url>/api/episerver/v1.0/content/ <contentReference>. During m...
Posted:May 03, 2018 | Views: 1231 | Rating:
I spent a hackday with looking at implementing a russian doll based html cache for CMS. I think the result was so interesting so I thought I should...
Posted:Dec 14, 2017 | Views: 1992 | Rating:
My latests forum threads
My latests forum posts
- 197128-IndexingService configurations
- 197122-Custom Content Provider questions
- 197106-Custom Content Provider questions
- 197087-Custom Content Provider questions
- 196970-Simple address with multiple languages - Episerver 10
- 196843-Update references to page before deleting it
- 196818-Episerver projects and GetChildren
- 196796-Error when synchronizing a model with an property of type XForm
- 196791-Episerver projects and GetChildren
- 196778-Episerver projects and GetChildren