About meMy focus is on the server side and my primary focus is to deliver a first class .NET API for the developers building solutions based on EPiServer.
My latest blogposts
In EPiServer.CMS.Core.11.8.0 we released a feature (that is somewhat related to GDPR) which is the ability to turn of Visitor Group Personalization...
Posted:Jun 01, 2018 | Views: 487 | Rating:
This time I thought I should share a tip about a component IContentSaveValidate<TContent> that we added a while ago but that perhaps not all are...
Posted:May 22, 2018 | Views: 524 | Rating:
I thought I should share a small tip about a feature that we use internally but that perhaps not all are aware of that it exists. It is probably...
Posted:May 11, 2018 | Views: 1035 | Rating:
Episerver Content Delivery API delivers content through Urls like: http://<your-site-url>/api/episerver/v1.0/content/ <contentReference>. During m...
Posted:May 03, 2018 | Views: 1714 | Rating:
I spent a hackday with looking at implementing a russian doll based html cache for CMS. I think the result was so interesting so I thought I should...
Posted:Dec 14, 2017 | Views: 2360 | Rating:
My latests forum threads
My latests forum posts
- IUrlResolver returning null in Initialization Module but not in Scheduled Job#199562
- UrlResolver instance is null#199516
- IUrlResolver returning null in Initialization Module but not in Scheduled Job#199485
- EPi CMS 7.5 to 9.0 upgrade results in structuremap exception#199249
- Integration tests fails due to initialization quirks related to test framework#198693
- Integration tests fails due to initialization quirks related to test framework#198652
- Is a long load time normal (> 1 1/2 minutes)?#198651
- Options requests#198557
- Preview page without EPiServer CMS Editor rights#198451
- Scheduled job (Publishing new content for a page) in EPiServer 7.0 not working#198437