About meVP R&D, Episerver R&D
My latest blogposts
In order to get features out as early as possible and to get early feedback EPiServer will from time to time include features that are in “beta...
Posted:Sep 01, 2014 | Views: 7786 | Rating:
Background .NET 4.5 has been around for quite some time now and a lot of EPiServer projects are running on it already. In addition to .NET 4.5, the...
Posted:Jul 01, 2014 | Views: 3617 | Rating:
We have gotten a request from Stefan Forsberg to publish a change log of API changes for CMS 6 R2. We are continuously running an internal tool to...
Posted:May 03, 2011 | Views: 4258 | Rating:
Shortly after the release of CMS6 R2 we received a problem report describing issues when you upgrade a site that uses the “fetch data” feature. It...
Posted:Apr 13, 2011 | Views: 9955 | Rating:
A number of new features have been announced being part of the upcoming CMS 6 R2 release. Apart from features you will also be able to enjoy a whol...
Posted:Jan 04, 2011 | Views: 3616 | Rating:
My latests forum threads
My latests forum posts
- EPiServer CMS 9 and CMO compatibility #145224
- EPiServer CMS 9 and CMO compatibility #141889
- EPiServer CMS 9 and CMO compatibility #140900
- EPiServer 7.5 CMO A/B test not kicking in#111711
- Update 9 (7.6.3) causes script error in Edit mode#82650
- Performance counters#79177
- Issues after installing patch 4#77190
- Issues after installing patch 4#75618
- GroupName not getting updated from code#74604
- GroupName not getting updated from code#74503