About meVP R&D, Episerver R&D
Visit my blog
My latest blogposts
In order to get features out as early as possible and to get early feedback EPiServer will from time to time include features that are in “beta...
Posted:Sep 01, 2014 | Views: 7286 | Rating:
Background .NET 4.5 has been around for quite some time now and a lot of EPiServer projects are running on it already. In addition to .NET 4.5, the...
Posted:Jul 01, 2014 | Views: 3473 | Rating:
We have gotten a request from Stefan Forsberg to publish a change log of API changes for CMS 6 R2. We are continuously running an internal tool to...
Posted:May 03, 2011 | Views: 4067 | Rating:
Shortly after the release of CMS6 R2 we received a problem report describing issues when you upgrade a site that uses the “fetch data” feature. It...
Posted:Apr 13, 2011 | Views: 9577 | Rating:
A number of new features have been announced being part of the upcoming CMS 6 R2 release. Apart from features you will also be able to enjoy a whol...
Posted:Jan 04, 2011 | Views: 3514 | Rating:
My latests forum threads
My latests forum posts
- 145224-EPiServer CMS 9 and CMO compatibility
- 141889-EPiServer CMS 9 and CMO compatibility
- 140900-EPiServer CMS 9 and CMO compatibility
- 111711-EPiServer 7.5 CMO A/B test not kicking in
- 82650-Update 9 (7.6.3) causes script error in Edit mode
- 79177-Performance counters
- 77190-Issues after installing patch 4
- 75618-Issues after installing patch 4
- 74604-GroupName not getting updated from code
- 74503-GroupName not getting updated from code