About meArchitect on the development team in Stockholm and has been with the company since 1999.
My latest blogposts
This is an early heads up that CMS 11.x will be the last generation of CMS with support for building templates on ASP.NET WebForms. When the ASP.NE...
Posted:Oct 19, 2018 | Views: 1656 | Rating:
Performance improvements are done continously but there are some that require breaking changes so I thought I mention some specifically that we did...
Posted:Mar 01, 2018 | Views: 1441 | Rating:
Pre-release packages of CMS 11 are being published to the Episerver NuGet feed today. A pre-release version indicates that the version is unstable...
Posted:Oct 30, 2017 | Views: 2842 | Rating:
An update to let you know what breaking changes are planned for CMS Core, as we have done the last few years we plan for one breaking change releas...
Posted:Aug 17, 2017 | Views: 5881 | Rating:
A new version of the Episerver Visual Studio extension with support for Visual Studio 2017 is now available on the Visual Studio Marketplace . We...
Posted:Mar 06, 2017 | Views: 3326 | Rating:
My latests forum posts
- Required nuget-package Microsoft.Tpl.Dataflow doesn't exist anymore.#196459
- Required nuget-package Microsoft.Tpl.Dataflow doesn't exist anymore.#196431
- Template Coordinator#186244
- Turn off Activity log #185369
- Wrong validation error message when trying to create a site with an URL that has the same start as another site#185365
- Turn off Activity log #185364
- EPiServer 10, Can´t set scheduled publish on language verison if not the main language version is published#184974
- BUG: FilterTemplate can have wrong implementation for templateresolver (prerelease 11.1.0)#184857
- Event causing 800 request per minute for 10 hours - IEventReplication.RaiseEvent#184461
- Strange form action property#178383