About meAlmost 20 years in IT industry. Software architect, with focus on technical solution research, new technologies analysis and technical problem solution research. Planning implementation and design, code review, system performance design and measurement, system audit, system feature improvements. Oh, and I'm also a Microsoft C# MVP.
My latest blogposts
Having couple of initializable modules Episerver solution - and everything works as expected. But what really happens under the hood and how...
Posted:Dec 01, 2018
There been couple of times when we have presented Episerver and Azure Functions (aka "episerverless") and how they play well together. However,...
Posted:Oct 28, 2018
Freshly baked v5.0 is out now. Changes in this version (some of them are breaking ones). Mostly release was focused on .Net Core AdminUI improvemen...
Posted:Oct 18, 2018
And here we are again to talk a little bit about localization stuff. Most probably you know already there are pretty neat settings when it comes to...
Posted:Sep 29, 2018
You will learn how to localize your React components form the server-side using DbLocalizationProvider package.
Posted:Jun 02, 2018
My latests forum threads
- Fallback language in localization providers
- Allow constructor dependency injection in Forms Actors
- Enabling projects requires episerver.config file to be writeable?!
- Referencing only EPiServer.Forms.Core package results Admin UI to fail
- IX_OrderGroupNote_OrderGroupId Index issue in database schema update script version 7.0.7
- Separate ServiceAPI models from services
- Service API routes in IIS Express vs IIS
- Attribute based routing registration with Service API
- Invoke client side script after ContenMove event was cancelled
- Find On-Premises version compatibility
My latests forum posts
- Display options#199741
- How to allow aspx files#199740
- Remove Expired Carts scheduled job is failing#199739
- IUrlResolver returning null in Initialization Module but not in Scheduled Job#199602
- IUrlResolver returning null in Initialization Module but not in Scheduled Job#199601
- UrlResolver instance is null#199577
- IUrlResolver returning null in Initialization Module but not in Scheduled Job#199576
- Delete Orphaned VPP images#199554
- Officially supported .NET versions#199553
- IUrlResolver returning null in Initialization Module but not in Scheduled Job#199552
Your Forum Subscriptions
You have chosen to subscribe to the following forum threads. If you want to end the subscription for a specific thread, navigate to the thread and click the unsubscribe button: