About meTechnology enthusiast, Senior Developer and Head of .Net Practice in Poland based offices of Cognifide Ltd. Drawing a lot of joy from providing neat, intuitive and user friendly solutions that "just work"... occasionally writing about it. Other than this blog I also write passionately at Codality.
My latest blogposts
We had a situation in the company this week which required us to deliver the whole EPiServer virtual path provider file structure to the client –...
Posted:Aug 18, 2011
Most of this post is also based on the Microsoft’s Windows PowerShell Quick Reference however despite the sharing scripting runtimes the nature o...
Posted:May 10, 2011
Most of this is based on the Microsoft’s Windows PowerShell Quick Reference however despite the sharing scripting runtimes the nature of the both...
Posted:May 09, 2011
The PowerShell plugin gets an update once again to support Admin mode script collections in addition to the context scripts. How to write an Admin...
Posted:May 07, 2011
Ok, so I’ve got my shot of endorphins writing about PowerShell last week (damn, it’s nice to be able to code again!), and I got pretty determined o...
Posted:May 04, 2011
My latests forum threads
- ETags for Unified file System
- How to go about creating a page without a view mode?
- Checking page access rights/existence based on the page id
- Episerver file uploads - special port?
- FindPagesWithCriteria - is there any way to limit the number of pages returned?
- Pundit-blogging with massive commenting (hint request) & possible ObjectStore concerns.
- An efficient list of quotes handling
Your Forum Subscriptions
You have chosen to subscribe to the following forum threads. If you want to end the subscription for a specific thread, navigate to the thread and click the unsubscribe button: