About meTech Lead / Solution architect and Technical Trainer at CGI. Working only with EPiServer projects. Before I came to CGI I worked at EPiServer for almost 4 years building websites and training developers. After that I went to Logica for two years, 2 years at Itera and then back to CGI. Also work as a technical trainer but I do most of the courses for EPiServer.
My latest blogposts
This is a very simple way of changing the “Name” for a property when showed for the editors. We had a scenario were the editors would like to know...
Posted:Apr 25, 2016 | Views: 2240 | Rating:
Many of us is using the popular http://imageresizing.net library for manipulate or resizing images on our website. But with that plugin you will al...
Posted:Apr 22, 2016 | Views: 2939 | Rating:
I experienced a small but annoying error today when I installed a brand new CMS website with latest updates and also upgraded a website to the late...
Posted:Feb 23, 2016 | Views: 19829 | Rating:
The other day there was a question about serving static files from episerver, like a robots.txt. Since most editor like to be able to update the...
Posted:Apr 27, 2015 | Views: 5597 | Rating:
This is a short post and a reminder since I had trouble with installing the Google Analytics addon from EPiServer the other day. They are looking f...
Posted:Apr 20, 2015 | Views: 2162 | Rating:
My latests forum threads
- Unable to update episerver find from 12.7.1 to 13.0.1 cause of nuget contraints.
- Insight/Profile Store developer portal
- Disable forms from storing user information when logged in.
- Episerver on .net 4.7 framework
- Language branch i searchresult for pages outside the startpage
- Social Reach and workflows for episerver cms 9
- Hide blocktype from editmode but available when combined with AllowedTypes
- Is it possible to gzip an compress the native.history.js and find.js
- ImageResizer not transforming images from EPiServer without fileextension
- Custom display template for media in Xhtml editor
My latests forum posts
- RE: Could not find stored procedure 'mdpsp_sys_LoadMetaClassByName'. error when installing commerce#196819
- RE: Could not find stored procedure 'mdpsp_sys_LoadMetaClassByName'. error when installing commerce#196811
- RE: AB Testing setup#196322
- RE: Issues with new developer indexes#194879
- RE: Question about IoC in Epi#194723
- RE: Using a CDN with Episerver #191913
- RE: Unable to update episerver find from 12.7.1 to 13.0.1 cause of nuget contraints.#191898
- RE: Structuremap.web#190274
- RE: PDFs served from globalAssets not refreshing#189402
- RE: Is Headless Episerver only available on the DXC? #189281
Your Forum Subscriptions
You have chosen to subscribe to the following forum threads. If you want to end the subscription for a specific thread, navigate to the thread and click the unsubscribe button: