About meEPiServer Commerce geek! Also like troubleshooting, performance and DevOps.
My latest blogposts
Lets say you wanted a simple block to show a title, just to let your editors break up a long content area with some contextual spacing. Simple stuf...
Posted:May 25, 2015 | Views: 6873 | Rating:
The new version of the Google Analytics Add-on for EPiServer has some exiting new features that allows you better control over how and what you tra...
Posted:Dec 10, 2014 | Views: 7946 | Rating:
Symptoms On a recent support case I was involved in, a customer had several sites (6) running on a 32 bit Windows Server 2008 in an enterprise setu...
Posted:Jan 30, 2011 | Views: 4761 | Rating:
At the EPiServer Partner Summit 2010 in Malmö I did a presentation about deployment in EPiServer CMS. If you did not attend it, you missed topics...
Posted:Jun 08, 2010 | Views: 4575 | Rating:
If you declare your own logger in Global.asax.cs (for the Global class) you will effectively turn off all log4net logging for the entire site. Like...
Posted:Apr 26, 2010 | Views: 7621 | Rating:
My latests forum threads
My latests forum posts
- RE: How to Extend RenderEPiServerQuickNavigator#175319
- RE: How to configure CSS classes for the image editor#171738
- RE: SqlBlobProvider - OutOfMemoryException, EPiServer 9#171600
- RE: SqlBlobProvider - OutOfMemoryException, EPiServer 9#171597
- RE: SqlBlobProvider - OutOfMemoryException, EPiServer 9#171588
- RE: Structure map with epi cms 9#161203
- RE: Using CMS pages as email templates#145402
- RE: Using CMS pages as email templates#145397
- RE: Name in URL question#144171
- RE: How to configure CSS classes for the image editor#143682
Your Forum Subscriptions
You have chosen to subscribe to the following forum threads. If you want to end the subscription for a specific thread, navigate to the thread and click the unsubscribe button: