About meMy name is Fredrik Haglund and I’m a curious developer with more than 24 years experience in development, as Senior Consultant and Trainer. I have also extensive Business Software Development experience, as well as time spent as an R&D Engineer. I work as an independent consultant specialized on ASP.NET and EPiServer’s product portfolio. You may also meet me as a Trainer working for EPiServer. I have been an European Developer Evangelist for Borland Delphi and also worked as Senior Consultant at INEXOR and Avantime.
My latest blogposts
I do a lot of training and a constant issue that I run into today is that developers do not have IIS setup or some IIS feature is missing. The old...
Posted:Mar 01, 2016
A common setup for EPiServer CMS is a load balancing scenario. You have two or more front end web servers and a shared database server. You also ne...
Posted:Jun 30, 2014
I had a somewhat unusual request from one of my customers with a very locked down corporate network. Their intranet (and other internal web...
Posted:Jun 21, 2014
Or why it can be important to override PropertyValueType on your custom properties. When you create a Page Type in code in EPiServer CMS 7 you crea...
Posted:Feb 16, 2013
EPiServer Deployment Center is used to upgrade from one EPiServer CMS version to another. It copies new files to your www root folder, it changes...
Posted:Dec 18, 2012
My latests forum threads
- Feedback Projects (Beta)
- [SUGGESTION 6.1.278] Mark page as changed checbox
- [SUGGESTION 6.1.278] Mark as in use
- [6.0.441.2] BUG: New site fails to start if AppPool does not have read write access.
- [6.0.441.2] BUG: EPiServer Shell Module loader can not handler parameters on help files
- [6.0.441.2] EPiServer.Shell - Inconsistency in assembly load configuration
- [6.0.452.2] BUG: Css Defect on EPiServerUI:ToolButton with ImageUrl
- [6.0.452.2] BUG: EPiServer Error page does not set TrySkipIisCustomErrors to true
- [EPiTrace 22.214.171.124] BUG: Site stops working after install
- [6.0.452.2] BUG: License file can not be uploaded
My latests forum posts
- Defining both country and language as URL segments#151468
- How to trigger in MVC when a block is deleted#145117
- How to trigger in MVC when a block is deleted#145049
- How to trigger in MVC when a block is deleted#144976
- Relate, MVC, Windows Authentication and email address becomes empty#91643
- Disabling of External link interpretation#91501
- Authentication for IFrameComponent#91499
- Custom route with language#91429
- Windows Auth Archive Scheduled Job#91424
- Authentication for IFrameComponent#91423
Your Forum Subscriptions
You have chosen to subscribe to the following forum threads. If you want to end the subscription for a specific thread, navigate to the thread and click the unsubscribe button: