Tomas Hensrud Gulla
|Alias||Tomas Hensrud Gulla|
|Blog||Tomas Hensrud Gulla|
My latest blogposts
The attributes [SelectOne] and [SelectMany] can be used in combination with a SelectionFactory to create Episerver properties in the form of...
Posted:Sep 07, 2018
Sometimes the names and texts in the Episerver UI can be confusing for the editors of a specifict site. Luckily, we as developers can override all...
Posted:May 14, 2018
A website that has content in a lot of different languages, some of the language codes are kind of cryptic looking and the editors don’t recognize...
Posted:May 06, 2018
Today I discovered a feature I have never noticed before! You can add a placeholder, watermark, or (as Episerver calls it) a prompt to some...
Posted:May 03, 2018
Life as a web editor can be difficult. Some larger Episerver solutions may have more than 100 different page types, each of which has many tabs wit...
Posted:Apr 27, 2018
My latests forum threads
- Force revalidate on trying to publish page
- Drag and Drop from search above edit mode page tree
- Gadget automatically added for all users
- Scheduled jobs and daylight saving time
- Select language when creating new pages
- A/B testing module limited to specific users/groups
- A/B Testing - for selected users only
- Custom validation for «Manage Expiration and Archiving».
- How to speed up processing of the indexing queue
My latests forum posts
- RE: Scheduled jobs and daylight saving time#192084
- RE: Scheduled jobs and daylight saving time#192044
- RE: Scheduled jobs and daylight saving time#192036
- RE: How to Display the Block Description attribute in Content Editor#191929
- RE: Forms elements drag and drop problem#191806
- RE: How to Display the Block Description attribute in Content Editor#191796
- RE: Serious problems with developer index#191738
- RE: Focal Point image crop on EPiServer image#191735
- RE: A/B testing module limited to specific users/groups#191167
Your Forum Subscriptions
You have chosen to subscribe to the following forum threads. If you want to end the subscription for a specific thread, navigate to the thread and click the unsubscribe button: