My latest blogposts
Sometimes you have content, e.g. pages, that's necessary for the website to run. This could be the startpage, news archive page, search page and so...
Posted:Jul 11, 2017
Since I started working with Episerver back in 2008 I've been missing better taxonomy support, that and a "bucket" feature where we can put content...
Posted:Nov 27, 2016
Lets say you want to give your editors the possibility to select a user (username) in a property so we can display e.g. a byline in an article. The...
Posted:Oct 13, 2016
I couldn't find constants for all Episerver action icons located here http://ux.episerver.com/ anywhere in Episerver or on the Internet. So I thoug...
Posted:Aug 31, 2016
This topic comes up from time to time in the forums. I don’t find some of the solutions given completely adequate. They usually just makes the URL...
Posted:Jan 19, 2016
My latests forum threads
- Caching in content provider with dependency to "local" content
- Share cart between users (contact / customerId) within the same organization
- Mocking LocalizationService
- MigrationStep: Add support for changing CultureSpecific
- Languages Add-on: Create language version drafts automatically in translation projects
- What function is making this SQL call?
- When to use DelegateFilterBuilder over FilterExpression
- Is MARS (Multiple Active Result Sets) a requirement?
- Strange behavior of display options without a tag
- "Fix" on-page-edit of images
My latests forum posts
- RE: Cant get AD-provider working in EPI11#198473
- RE: [v11.10.5] Roles do not appear to be mapping on new database copy#198336
- RE: [v11.10.5] Roles do not appear to be mapping on new database copy#198335
- RE: [v11.10.5] Roles do not appear to be mapping on new database copy#198328
- RE: [v11.10.5] Roles do not appear to be mapping on new database copy#198326
- RE: Frustrating Layout of Content Asset Folders#197770
- RE: Better feedback for editors using property lists#197714
- RE: OpenID connect#197711
- RE: Better feedback for editors using property lists#197690
- RE: Better feedback for editors using property lists#197689
Your Forum Subscriptions
You have chosen to subscribe to the following forum threads. If you want to end the subscription for a specific thread, navigate to the thread and click the unsubscribe button: