About meSenior Software Engineer at Compare The Market.
Visit my blog
My latest blogposts
The development team I currently work in like to have content in line with production content but it very quickly becomes outdated. To aid with thi...
Posted:Nov 19, 2014 | Views: 1472 | Rating:
In the previous couple of minor releases I added some functionality to automatically render dynamic content correctly in presentation view, I had...
Posted:Oct 22, 2012 | Views: 4120 | Rating:
There was a bug with dynamic content rendering in Release v1.6.2 when in published view. This has been fixed in v188.8.131.52. Installation The easiest...
Posted:Oct 09, 2012 | Views: 2714 | Rating:
A new version of my MultipleProperty assembly is now available. For more information regarding the ElencySolutions.MultipleProperty assembly please...
Posted:Oct 02, 2012 | Views: 3513 | Rating:
An issue was raised in one of the projects I was working on yesterday to do with some of the hyperlinks that are rendered on various components...
Posted:Aug 10, 2012 | Views: 5549 | Rating:
My latests forum threads
- Upgrade urls not being rewrote to friendly versions
- Get content page from relative friendly url
- The file '/link/GUID.aspx' does not exist error
- How to upgrade 6R2 database to 7.5
- Blob images are not being served in migrated site
- Media system configuration
- Mirroring - Specified part does not exist in the package.
- Why is the EPiServer.Url object not serializable?
- EPiServer Experts: Extending ElencySolutions.MultipleProperty to inform editor of potential broken links when deleting pages/images
- Determining whether a page exists
My latests forum posts
- RE: Mirroring service dll version?#115911
- RE: Upgrade urls not being rewrote to friendly versions#112212
- RE: Upgrade urls not being rewrote to friendly versions#112159
- RE: Get content page from relative friendly url#112001
- RE: Get content page from relative friendly url#111984
- RE: The file '/link/GUID.aspx' does not exist error#91458
- RE: The file '/link/GUID.aspx' does not exist error#91457
- RE: Blob images are not being served in migrated site#88383
- RE: Blob images are not being served in migrated site#88381
- RE: Media system configuration#88136
Your Forum Subscriptions
You have chosen to subscribe to the following forum threads. If you want to end the subscription for a specific thread, navigate to the thread and click the unsubscribe button: