About meHello everyone out there in that huge world of alternate realities we simply call the Internet. :)
My latest blogposts
This post is intended for developers and is mostly code examples. How to use visitor groups to control access to content is well documented here at...
Posted:May 30, 2018 | Views: 948 | Rating:
This will be a more concrete example on how a developer can change the search function in the catalogs gadget, but I will also show how this adds...
Posted:Sep 29, 2017 | Views: 1408 | Rating:
Today I would like to share with You how exclusion in the new Episerver promotion engine works and what marketers needs to be aware of. Let's start...
Posted:Jun 01, 2017 | Views: 890 | Rating:
The long awaited new promotion engine from Episerver has finally arrived, fashionably late but looking smart. For all of us that have worked with t...
Posted:Jul 13, 2016 | Views: 2099 | Rating:
My latests forum threads
- Routing performance for Catalog in FindNextContentInSegmentPair
- Check the ContentType of a ContentReference without loading the object
- Non-internal API for Shortcuts
- Bug: Promotion evaluation of SpendAmountGetItemDiscount gives false positives
- Episerver.Search exception when processing the queue
- Shift-click should select variants beneath collapsed products
- GetChildren of a specific node content type
- Unnecessary performance hits when loading carts/wishlists
- Changing the runAllManagedModulesForAllRequests setting
- Anyone know how to disable EntryContentPublishedStateAssessor?
My latests forum posts
- B2B -% of order depending on spent amout for company#197994
- Customer groups not updating in CMS#197884
- Routing performance for Catalog in FindNextContentInSegmentPair#197534
- How to retrive purchaseorder using cart id not with order groupid. Version 10.7.3 #197467
- Routing performance for Catalog in FindNextContentInSegmentPair#197413
- Routing performance for Catalog in FindNextContentInSegmentPair#197411
- Routing performance for Catalog in FindNextContentInSegmentPair#197407
- Exception when updating CustomerContact after upgrade to Commercer 11.8.3#196665
- Exception when updating CustomerContact after upgrade to Commercer 11.8.3#196627
- Exception when updating CustomerContact after upgrade to Commercer 11.8.3#196626
Your Forum Subscriptions
You have chosen to subscribe to the following forum threads. If you want to end the subscription for a specific thread, navigate to the thread and click the unsubscribe button: