About meHello everyone out there in that huge world of alternate realities we simply call the Internet. :)
My latest blogposts
This post is intended for developers and is mostly code examples. How to use visitor groups to control access to content is well documented here at...
Posted:May 30, 2018 | Views: 1228 | Rating:
This will be a more concrete example on how a developer can change the search function in the catalogs gadget, but I will also show how this adds...
Posted:Sep 29, 2017 | Views: 1506 | Rating:
Today I would like to share with You how exclusion in the new Episerver promotion engine works and what marketers needs to be aware of. Let's start...
Posted:Jun 01, 2017 | Views: 960 | Rating:
The long awaited new promotion engine from Episerver has finally arrived, fashionably late but looking smart. For all of us that have worked with t...
Posted:Jul 13, 2016 | Views: 2137 | Rating:
My latests forum threads
- Routing performance for Catalog in FindNextContentInSegmentPair
- Check the ContentType of a ContentReference without loading the object
- Non-internal API for Shortcuts
- Bug: Promotion evaluation of SpendAmountGetItemDiscount gives false positives
- Episerver.Search exception when processing the queue
- Shift-click should select variants beneath collapsed products
- GetChildren of a specific node content type
- Unnecessary performance hits when loading carts/wishlists
- Changing the runAllManagedModulesForAllRequests setting
- Anyone know how to disable EntryContentPublishedStateAssessor?
My latests forum posts
- Customize promotions engine#201332
- problem with promotionEngine.Evaluate() when using custom promotion.#201322
- problem with promotionEngine.Evaluate() when using custom promotion.#201261
- Cannot find product detail page outside of edit mode.#201175
- Promotions - Only apply discounts if item is in stock#201174
- Promotions - Only apply discounts if item is in stock#201096
- Promotions : excluding certain line items from promotions#201024
- Promotions : excluding certain line items from promotions#200920
- B2B -% of order depending on spent amout for company#197994
- Customer groups not updating in CMS#197884