Visit my blog
My latest blogposts
For quite some time Episerver CMS has come with built-in Geolocation support for MaxMind’s GeoLite database. When creating a site using the Episerv...
Posted:Jun 18, 2018 | Views: 1681 | Rating:
What do you need to do to set up an Episerver CMS environment in a test environment so that you can run integration tests through the whole stack?...
Posted:Dec 05, 2017
One of the most common task in a CMS is to save, update or publish a content item. And while not exactly complicated, the Content Repository method...
Posted:Oct 30, 2016 | Views: 3648 | Rating:
One of the primary considerations when building a software platform that other developers based their work on is to maintain backwards compatibilit...
Posted:Oct 21, 2016 | Views: 3483 | Rating:
I thought that I would mention a small improvement that was released with CMS 8 the other day. It’s a minor change in regards to comparisons of...
Posted:Feb 25, 2015
My latests forum threads
- AddressAlreadyInUseException with TCP Event configuration
- Preview and Edit tab always display the published version
- ASP.NET 4 support
- Running an upgrade with a local windows account
- Global property settings not included in export?
- Indexing service not starting because of missing ObjectStore schemas
- Adding your own index in the EPiServer database
- Is the PageFolder mandatory in CMS?
- PropertyDataCollection.TryGetValue<> cannot handle an empty value type properties
- RC4: Uri problems in PropertyData
My latests forum posts
- 196675-Trying to save new page as draft - what SaveAction do I need?
- 194247-Weird issue with items dissapearing from ContentReferenceList
- 193409-Issue w/ GeoLocation
- 190213-New PropertyList<T> EPiServer 11
- 185856-Setting up CMS for integration tests
- 185752-Setting up CMS for integration tests
- 185657-Setting up CMS for integration tests
- 182517-Changes to SaveAction.ForceCurrentVersion in Commerce 11.2.1 ?
- 182235-Changes to SaveAction.ForceCurrentVersion in Commerce 11.2.1 ?
- 180504-Custom properties