My latest blogposts
For quite some time Episerver CMS has come with built-in Geolocation support for MaxMind’s GeoLite database. When creating a site using the Episerv...
Posted:Jun 18, 2018 | Views: 2009 | Rating:
What do you need to do to set up an Episerver CMS environment in a test environment so that you can run integration tests through the whole stack?...
Posted:Dec 05, 2017
One of the most common task in a CMS is to save, update or publish a content item. And while not exactly complicated, the Content Repository method...
Posted:Oct 30, 2016 | Views: 3950 | Rating:
One of the primary considerations when building a software platform that other developers based their work on is to maintain backwards compatibilit...
Posted:Oct 21, 2016 | Views: 3707 | Rating:
I thought that I would mention a small improvement that was released with CMS 8 the other day. It’s a minor change in regards to comparisons of...
Posted:Feb 25, 2015
My latests forum threads
- AddressAlreadyInUseException with TCP Event configuration
- Preview and Edit tab always display the published version
- ASP.NET 4 support
- Running an upgrade with a local windows account
- Global property settings not included in export?
- Indexing service not starting because of missing ObjectStore schemas
- Adding your own index in the EPiServer database
- Is the PageFolder mandatory in CMS?
- PropertyDataCollection.TryGetValue<> cannot handle an empty value type properties
- RC4: Uri problems in PropertyData
My latests forum posts
- Specific style for TinyMCE in ListProperty #198698
- Specific style for TinyMCE in ListProperty #198607
- Specific style for TinyMCE in ListProperty #198545
- Trying to save new page as draft - what SaveAction do I need?#196675
- Weird issue with items dissapearing from ContentReferenceList#194247
- Issue w/ GeoLocation #193409
- New PropertyList<T> EPiServer 11#190213
- Setting up CMS for integration tests#185856
- Setting up CMS for integration tests#185752
- Setting up CMS for integration tests#185657
Your Forum Subscriptions
You have chosen to subscribe to the following forum threads. If you want to end the subscription for a specific thread, navigate to the thread and click the unsubscribe button: