|Number of votes:||2|
Introducing Marketing Arena - Turning Web traffic into Revenue
How many of you - honestly – make the most out of the traffic to your Web site? I've been working with Internet services since the mid-nineties and during all those years, I've only met a few clients that really push their sites to the limit and truly optimize. Why is that? Everyone wants to do it, but most don't know how to start, don't have the time or fail trying, because it's too complicated or too expensive.
We have talked to our customers and partners and asked what they want to optimize, starting today, and it drilled down to a few specific needs. They want to:
- Start working much more with SEO on a regular day-to-day basis.
- Have an easy way to optimize and track campaigns or part of a Web site for business owners.
- Personalize the content, especially in the B2B area, where every transaction and contact potentially has a large value.
Where the Action Is
For many of the world’s most successful marketers, the best place for creating, tracking and monitoring Web content, campaigns and landing pages is inside a Content Management System (CMS) – where the content itself is created.
Standalone marketing automation and CRM tools can never give the level of integration, transparency and ease of use that a CMS platform has with online marketing in its DNA. Integrating marketing automation with your CMS means:
- You are actually doing instead of just planning
- You can track your performance in real time
- Your Web editors become real marketing resources
- You’re only a few clicks away from better results
- You don’t need to involve the IT department every time you make a change.
Introducing EPiServer Marketing Arena
EPiServer Marketing Arena comprises a powerful bundle of marketing modules and hosted services designed to meet the individual needs of marketers. The tools provided make it easier for marketers to deploy more relevant and effective campaigns, track the success of those campaigns in real-time and capture the lead generation data, benchmark digital visibility against the competition and increase sales.
EPiServer Marketing Arena lets you:
- Deploy more relevant and effective campaigns, faster
- Track the success of Web campaigns in real time
- Test and improve campaigns, landing pages and offers
- Drive more traffic by improving SEO performance of all pages
- Benchmark your Digital Visibility
- See what company is visiting your Web site and target them with relevant content.
And because all this is integrated with your EPiServer CMS, you never find yourself exporting data to and from ‘silo’ applications; re-keying rules and parameters; or using out-of-date data to track your progress.
Marketing Arena Modules - Instant, Integrated Web Marketing
EPiServer Campaign Monitor and Optimization (CMO): Optimize and Measure your Web Campaigns
Effective Web campaigns are always tested. But until now, testing and monitoring of campaigns has been too complex and too hard to fit into your normal marketing workflow.
While you will always need your full Web analytics package, you also need a simple way to analyze campaigns and landing pages, rather than whole sites.
EPiServer CMO includes two new dashboards designed by marketers for marketers:
A clear, intuitive and graphical dashboard that shows you, in real time, how your campaigns are performing:
- Set as many Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as you like (from clicks and views to downloads and form completions)
- See your KPI performance displayed graphically in real time
- Monitor users’ conversion rates between predefined Web pages to reach a deeper understanding of visitor behavior online.
- Generate detailed reports of statistics and test data
- Watch live visitor traffic with our exclusive Live Monitor view
- Track and manage your Web Campaigns against predefined goals
Landing Page Optimization
The fast and easy way to perform A/B testing of all landing pages to ensure the best possible conversion rates:
- Test performance and analyze your landing pages
- Watch results in real time with graphical ‘meters’
- Decide the test period, choose the winner and kill the losers
- Run perpetual testing: new challengers versus the champion.
Because they are inside the CMS, it is incredibly easy to create your testing and tracking plan at the same time that you create your campaigns. In short, EPiServer CMO is campaign tracking and testing with the benefits of being simple, integrated and real-time.
EPiServer SEO: Improve your Digital Visibility
With more than 50 percent of online purchases originating from a search, it’s obvious that getting Search Engine Optimization right is hugely important. However it is hard to ensure you are optimizing every time you build new pages and that your Web editors are getting it right whenever they publish. EPiServer SEO automates and simplifies your SEO, putting it where it belongs: where the Web content is created.
EPiServer SEO works at the two critical points in the Web publishing cycle: when developers create and code your pages; and whenever Web editors add new content. It combines SEO reporting tools, automated best-practice advice and integrated SEO guidance for editors:
- Editor advice: get complete visibility on each page of what is good from an SEO perspective and what can be improved
- Instant SEO status of your digital visibility is verified after each adjustment
- Prioritized action lists where most important items are clearly listed for editors and for developers
- Key top line SEO figures with drilldown details: who finds a particular page, how and where are they coming from
- Click mapping and heat maps to show your Web site hotspots and user click behavior
- Robot view: see what the search spiders see
- Daily SEO-friendly Web editing
- Digital Visibility reports – where usability and SEO merge
- Technical advice: check SEO status during the development phase and adapt as necessary.
This means that you take control of SEO processes instead of hoping for the best; your Web editors get daily insight and advice to make every page SEO-friendly; so you increase relevant traffic and conversion rates. Simply.
EPiServer SEO is an important new weapon in your marketing arsenal – and it’s built into the EPiServer CMS, so creating content and optimizing is combined into one easy process.
B2B Prospect: Identify your online prospects immediately
In the B2B sector, knowing who’s on your site and what pages they are visiting is a great sales and marketing asset. Capturing one of your greatest assets, your Web traffic, and being able to act on it immediately will have a powerful impact on your company revenues.
EPiServer B2B Prospect is an easy-to-use module that uses the world-leading Dun & Bradstreet database to tell you which company as well as what industry and geography each visitor comes from, based on his or her IP address
With EPiServer B2B Prospect, you get access to brand new prospects as soon as they visit your Web site. You become aware of how potential customers, some of who may already be in a sales cycle with you, are behaving on your Web site as well as existing customers who you want to retain and sell more to. Knowing when and how often they come to your Web site and which pages they have viewed is powerful intelligence which will have a major impact on your sales and marketing efforts.
- Generate hot leads for your sales team
- Increase up sell and cross-sell to existing customers
- Improve marketing intelligence get immediate feedback on campaigns
- Rapid feedback through weekly reports, in multiple formats
- E-mail subscription reports
- Traceability through a reports archive.
You get a much better view of who your prospects are and also to what extent your existing customers visit your site and what new products or services they may be interested in. Simply invaluable information.
B2B Prospect is a hosted service, so there’s no extra software to own − just pay a low monthly fee on an annual contract to get complete access to the solution.
EPiServer B2B Adapt: Personalize your Content for B2B Visitors
EPiServer B2B Adapt is a personalization module that lets you serve targeted Web content to each visitor, based on their industry, geography or location. Using Dun & Bradstreet data, EPiServer B2B Adapt matches the information shown with who is visiting your site. By identifying your visitors you can match their preferences with relevant content.
- Give several target groups a higher level of attention simultaneously
- Easy to use and deploy, with a few settings, it runs automatically in the background
- Strengthen specific offers or campaigns
- Choose a level of personalization suitable to your organization
- Combine easily with other online business tools from EPiServer.
Setting up rules is incredibly easy and the results are impressive! You present the information you believe to be the most important for a specific segment - for example, pharmaceutical buyers get presented with relevant pharmaceutical white papers; German visitors get German case studies!
EPiServer CMO is available for EPiServer partners today as a CTP release - log in to world.episerver.com and download it now. All modules in EPiServer Marketing Arena will be commercially released in October.
Sold Separately, but Strongest Together!
Note that the modules in EPiServer Marketing Arena are sold separately, but are strongest together!
For more information, please contact your EPiServer Partner or us at EPiServer directly.
Please login to comment.