About meLess is more
My latest blogposts
In this article, I summary several ways optimizing Find indexing. That may solve some repeatedly questions from customers and support team for a...
Posted:Mar 19, 2019
We faced the issue with content data (content with an attachment file PDF, mp4, …). The limitation of an indexing request to Find is ~43MB, so we...
Posted:Jan 10, 2019
We want to notice that the Find 13.0.3 was released last week. It includes an important change that supports Newtonsoft.Json 11 officially. And the...
Posted:Sep 25, 2018 | Views: 1443 | Rating:
We have known an issue about sorting in Find 13.0.1 that we can reproduce Create a developer index in find.episerver.com. Create some properties fo...
Posted:Jul 26, 2018 | Views: 2371 | Rating:
This post describes how Find integrated with Personalization, how Find boost the result based on behavior data from Personalization – in a sample...
Posted:Apr 09, 2018 | Views: 1714 | Rating:
My latests forum threads
My latests forum posts
- No SearchAttachmentText or SearchAttachment field for indexed PDF documents#198648
- UnifiedSearchRegistry throws LoaderExceptions with missing assemblies#197819
- Updating from Episerver Find 13.0.3 to 13.0.4 fails because of create table tblFindIndexQueue statement#197629
- Updating from Episerver Find 13.0.3 to 13.0.4 fails because of create table tblFindIndexQueue statement#197616
- Updating from Episerver Find 13.0.3 to 13.0.4 fails because of create table tblFindIndexQueue statement#197614
- Epi customFilter + WithinDistanceFrom#196548
- SearchClient.Instance.Index throws error?#196207
- Script errors for SearchWithWeights and BestBets#196168
- Fragmented sorting issue#195494