Last updated: Apr 25 2018
Accessing Azure information
This topic describes how to access information related to your projects in the Azure portal, when using Episerver Digital Experience Cloud Service to manage your cloud-based development projects.
You need an Episerver cloud account to access information, and to use the self-services for Episerver DXC Service. See Creating an Episerver cloud account how to request an account.
Note: Generic accounts like email@example.com, or private hotmail-type accounts like firstname.lastname@example.org, cannot be used.
The Episerver cloud account provides self-services access to the following:
- DXC Service Management Portal for deployment
- DXC Service Dashboard for usage information
- Access to information in Azure for your projects:
- Read access to see information for the Integration environment
- Contributor access to modify settings for the Integration environment
In the following we explain how to log in and access information in Azure, using your Episerver cloud account.
Confirming invitation and logging in
When you have received an invitation email from Episerver you can log in to the Azure portal.
- Click the link in the email to confirm the invitation, and you will be taken to the Azure portal.
- In the account selection step, select Work or school account, and log in with your Microsoft Live-enabled account. Note: Depending on how the Microsoft account that you are using was originally set up, your log in options may be different. Should you select the wrong one, you will not see your requested resources. Log out and log in again with the other option.
- After logging in, go to the upper right menu and select EPiServer Managed Services to switch to the directory with your DXC Service-related subscriptions.
- You should now see the subscriptions and resources for the selected customer/environment.