Last updated: Feb 27 2019
Connect for SharePoint
Episerver Connect for SharePoint provides a transparent connection between Episerver CMS and Microsoft SharePoint. The connector copies documents, blocks, or other items from SharePoint document libraries and lists these automatically. Updates can be scheduled or managed manually, and are available in CMS as media or blocks. Additionally, developers can manipulate documents or blocks as they are being transferred, to customize applications to specific requirements in CMS.
- Contact Episerver to request a license.
- A SharePoint license.
- SharePoint, versions 2013 or 2016, or SharePoint Online.
- An Episerver CMS installation.
- See Platform integration compatibility for package and version information.
- Versions 7.5 and higher are installed through NuGet.
- Lower versions are available as zip files for download.