Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Paging A Pagelist

Vote:

I am currently at my wits end with trying to figure this out and without good documentation on the server controls, i need to find someone who has accomplished this task.  I have a page list that i need to page.  The built in paging works find but i have created two link buttons: see example

<PagingFooterTemplate>

<div id="portfolio_pager">

<ul>

<li><asp:LinkButton runat="server" ID="Previous" Text="Previous Page" UseSubmitBehavior="false" CssClass="dark_gray" /></li>

<li><asp:LinkButton runat="server" ID="Next" Text="Next Page" UseSubmitBehavior="false" CssClass="dark_gray" /></li>

</ul>

</PagingFooterTemplate>

Is there a CommandName that episerver uses or how can i accomplish this.  Thanks in advance.

Jun 10, 2009 14:30
Vote:

The PagingHeaderTemplate and PagingFooterTemplate are just header and footer templates for the automatically generated paging links.

You can specify text (for "next", "previous" etc) and css classes for the different items through properties on your list's PagingControl. For instance setting css for selected item:

epiPageList.PagingControl.CssClassSelected = "selected";

It's also possible to use your own custom paging control, but creating the actual control would be a much bigger task.

Jun 11, 2009 9:38
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.