Change approval: reviewer cannot approve his own change
Aug 27 2018
Feb 19 2019
Closed, Fixed and tested
Steps to reproduce:
- Edit the approval sequence of a content item, such as an Alloy Track page.
- Add Editor1 as reviewer of step #1.
- Check "Prevent users from approving their own changes".
- Editor1 starts a change approval corresponding the content. For example, he changes the expiration date.
- Editor1 views the change details and approves the changes.
Editor1 is unable to approve his own change since "Prevent users from approving their own changes" was checked
Editor1 gets a message "This command is not available for approval".