Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

RE: I am not getting EPiserver menu in my website

Vote:

Hi,
I created website with the help of this link:
http://sdk.episerver.com/library/CMS5/Getting%20Started/Setting%20Up%20a%20New%20EPiServer%20Site%20with%20Visual%20Studio.htm?id=24877

I already created CSS also in my website but I am not getting the EPiserver menu.

Need help urgently.
Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Naresh Akula

Dec 12, 2008 10:10
Vote:

Hi Naresh,

Have you logged in to the site?  The menu will only appear if you're logged in...

If not, try going to the root of your site, adding /util/login.aspx and try it again. 

If you've not addd the html,body CSS height attribute for 100% then you will only get the menu if you right-click over content of the page (e.g. on the text).

Hope this helps,

Andy

Dec 14, 2008 19:51
Vote:

Hi,

Yes, I login to the site and I add CSS also  but I am not getting Menu.please help me...,

Is any another way to create a website? plz help  me.....

Need help urgently,

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Naresh Akula 

Dec 19, 2008 8:06
Vote:

Have you remembered to add "runat=server" to your head and form tags?

And to inherit from TemplatePage?

Dec 19, 2008 9:06
Vote:

yes,I add "runat=server" to head and form tags and inherit from template page also ....

now also I am not getting Menu 

plz help me,

Thanks in Advance,

Best Regards,

Naresh Akula 

Edited, Dec 20, 2008 6:27
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.