Per Magne Skuseth
About meCTO @ https://omnium.no
|Alias||Per Magne Skuseth|
|Blog||Per Magne Skuseth|
My latest blogposts
The Content Inspector is an open source addon for Episerver which helps you get a better overview and improved navigation of complex content...
Posted:Apr 21, 2017 | Views: 11976 | Rating:
A checkboxlist/SelectMany property will by default render a single vertically aligned list of checkboxes in the Episerver UI. This is fine for most...
Posted:Aug 30, 2016 | Views: 4206 | Rating:
Many users use blocks in their XhtmlString properties. However, when an XhtmlString field is being indexed by EPiServer Find, the block content doe...
Posted:Jan 27, 2016 | Views: 5223 | Rating:
Since EPiServer 9.0.0, EPiServer.Core.PropertyList<T> has been available through the API. Keep in mind that this is a pre-release API, as document...
Posted:Nov 02, 2015 | Views: 18166 | Rating:
I’ve uploaded a new version of EPiCode.InspectInIndex to the EPiServer Nuget feed. If you have not heard of InspectInIndex before, you should check...
Posted:Oct 08, 2015 | Views: 2599 | Rating:
My latests forum threads
My latests forum posts
- Facets with 0 Count#193278
- Facets with 0 Count#193254
- Block type tool tip#190410
- Custom Content Provider Media#185271
- Root Content Folder for Custom Navigation Component#185270
- Is indexing instances of EPiServer.Core.ContentFolder required?#183926
- Search on the basis of category in unified Search ( Episerver Find )#180865
- Search on the basis of category in unified Search ( Episerver Find )#180863
- Unwanted synonyms in EPiServer Find#180352
- Custom Content Provider With 60,000+ Images#180350