Mar 20, 2017
Jan 16, 2018
Closed, Fixed and tested
Steps to reproduce
1. Create an asset (so-called Media1) under For All Sites folder that has special characters in its name, for example: <i>.
2. Send a request for review Media1.
2. Select a page to view its 'For This Page' folder.
3. Drag and drop Media1 into the 'For This Page' folder.
4. Click the Yes button on the Move Media dialog.
Show warning "<i> cannot be moved to a Local Assets folder since it has a running Approval Sequence".
Actual: Show warning "Content cannot be moved to a Local Assets folder when it has a running Approval Sequence."
Note: Same issue with asset names containing special chars <> that causes asset name in the warning message displayed wrongly.