Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Errors in Console. The store was queried with a [string] but the entity id is a [undefined]

Vote:

Hello All,

I am working on this new CMS 12 application and see a lot of this error in console. There doesn't seem to be an impact on application itself or may be something I am not seeing.

Thanks.

Feb 16, 2023 3:41
Vote:

Could be related to random problem. There has been a lot of discussion about this in the past versions:

Search for episerver store was queried with a [string].

Here's an example:

https://world.optimizely.com/forum/developer-forum/CMS/Thread-Container/2017/4/the-store-was-queried-with-a-string-but-the-entity-id-is-a-undefined/

Feb 22, 2023 13:30
Vote:

the UI makes a lot of Ajax requests to the server. if a request failed but it's only one time thing, it will be fine in 99.99% cases. if it's consistent then you might have a problem, but I'd say ignore it if you don't have any implication on features, and if you see nothing strange in your application log. 

Feb 22, 2023 15:08
Vote:

I don't see any issue with application and nothing in logs too. Just a lot of noise in console with almost every edit click so I would like to find out root cause and see if I can cut down atleast some.

Feb 22, 2023 16:13
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.