Cookie count exceeded in edit mode
Apr 19 2017
Apr 20 2017
Affected? You can raise the priority of a bug by voting for it. By doing so, you will be helping our developers to choose which bug to fix next.
Voting is disabled for closed bugs.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Clear all your cookies
2. Navigate to a page that have a block inserted in a content area
3. Open "All Properties" view.
4. Open the context menu of the block in the content area
5. Click "Edit" to edit the block
6. Inspect cookies
7. You should now have a new cookie name like "uniqName_60_1SaveSelectedCookie" and have a value of "root%2F<ContentID?><A guid/Working id?>
8. If you do steps 2-5 again for the same block a new cookie is generated.
Expected: Edit mode should not be affected (The cookies should be deleted)
Actual: Edit mode stops working (requests failed with cookie limit reached)