A folder can contain 2 images with the same name
Apr 12 2017
May 19 2017
Closed, Fixed and tested
Affected? You can raise the priority of a bug by voting for it. By doing so, you will be helping our developers to choose which bug to fix next.
Voting is disabled for closed bugs.
Step to reproduce
- Make sure an active project is selected on project mode bar (to ensure that: uploaded content is in draft status).
- Select the folder 'For All Sites'.
- Upload an image with name rose.jpg. Don't publish the image.
- Create Folder A > upload the image rose.jpg to folder A.
- Move Folder A to trash.
- Open the trash.
- Select the image rose.jpg under Folder A.
- Restore it to folder 'For All Sites'.
Message appears "The Image "rose.jpg" already exists", and you can't restore the image to the folder.
The restore is successful, so there are 2 images with the name "rose.jpg" in the folder 'For All Sites'.